Each SCPA ensemble is required to have a Participating Ensemble Master Agreement on file prior to the start of the season. This agreement is designed to be a single, comprehensive document that will cover items such as participant protection, copyright, liability, and scholastic eligibility. Please familiarize yourself with all the details of this agreement, including the requirement to share the Code of Conduct and Ethics will all those associated with your ensemble.
This agreement must be on file with SCPA prior to the start of the season. Ensembles that do not have their agreement on file will not be allowed to compete at any SCPA event with no exceptions.
SINGLE SCHOOL SCHOLASTIC ENSEMBLE
- If all your performers attend the same school, please complete the Single School Participating Ensemble Master Agreement. This will be the vast majority of scholastic ensembles.
- The principal of the school needs to sign the Master Agreement and the Scholastic Eligibility Certification letter.
COMBINED SCHOOLS SCHOLASTIC ENSEMBLE
- In some instances, scholastics ensembles may be approved to incorporate membership from multiple schools within the same school district. Examples would include students enrolled in a feeder school participating "up" with their future school's ensemble and potential scenarios where multiple schools share membership for shared music programs, sports teams, and/or clubs.
- If these scenarios apply to your ensemble, please complete the Combined Schools Participating Ensemble Master Agreement.
- The superintendent of the school district needs to sign the Master Agreement.
- Scholastic Eligibility Certification letters must be signed by the principal of each school involved.
- If you have any questions regarding combined ensemble eligibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your ensemble competes in an independent class, please complete the Independent Ensemble Participating Ensemble Master Agreement.
- An officer of the organization needs to sign the Master Agreement.
- Independent ensembles will need to submit their proof of liability insurance along with their Master Agreement.
Completed documents should be scanned and uploaded as a single file, and can be submitted here. The deadline to submit your Participating Ensemble Master Agreement is December 15th. If you have any questions regarding completion or submission, please contact email@example.com.